Lostrokk's Roblox Rampage Logo

Lostrokk's Roblox Rampage Logo

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Outrageous Off-Topic: Episode 1

First, before we kick off this series, I am INCREDIBLY sorry I didn't get to do the first episode yesterday.  I went to a baseball game yesterday, and I was busy.  But, since I have the time, I'll be starting it today!  Here we go!


I wasn't laughing when I saw the top post, but when I saw the reply that Dubliner made, I decided to select this as the first post.  Outrageous Scale: 3/10.  Kinda' weak.  I DID laugh quite a bit, though.  It was just not really something to "go nuts" about.  Original thread here: Original Thread


I found this post a while ago.  When I first saw this post on the OT forums, I had seen him also create another post that went along the lines of the "________ DRAWS NEAR.  WAT DO".  I laughed quite a bit at it, as I'd already seen his first post.  You have to read the thread starter's post to understand it.  Outrageous Scale: 5/10.  Original thread here: Original Thread


I...don't even know quite what to say about this one.  It's some guy that I found on the 4th page of OT.  Apparently, he has to hold in his #2...for some reason.  When I first saw this post, I stared at it for a bit, then cracked up.  Outrageous Scale: 8/10.  He earned it.  He earned it, indeed.  Original thread here-oh, never mind.  I can't seem to find it.  Oh well.  He didn't have any replies, anyways.


Yes, another random post.  As you can clearly see on his torso, the guy's a troll.  He's doing what all trolls do.  Troll.  I chose this because none of it makes sense, therefore making it outrageous.  Outrageous Scale: 6/10.  Original thread here: Original Thread

Well!  That about wraps up this episode!  If you have any OT posts that are completely OT Outrageous worthy, please send me a link to the thread.  I'll be sure to add it to the next episode!  If you are a poster of one the selections, give yourself a pat on the back.  You're insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment