Lostrokk's Roblox Rampage Logo

Lostrokk's Roblox Rampage Logo

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hat Review: Panda Knit

Pandas!  Freakin' pandas!  Whoever is the one at Roblox that made this hat, THANK YOU for doing so.  Yes, I know it's a retexture of the Kuddle E. Koala, but I have to say, they did a very good job at retexturing it.  Unfortunately, they kept that considerably large nose from the original Koala hat.  The nose definitely makes the hat look...off.  Other than that, the hat is perfect!  Even the price is good!  If there's anything else I should add, it's that I like how they added a stringy, knit texture to the hat.  It looks much better than the old knit texture the creator used for the Koala.

This is a newer hat made by Roblox that I actually enjoy looking at.  9/10.  Good job, Roblox.  Good job, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment