Lostrokk's Roblox Rampage Logo

Lostrokk's Roblox Rampage Logo

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Gear Review: Dubstep Boombox

Ahh, dubstep.  One of the most favorited, modern music genres on the internet.  I decided to do a review on this gear because I, just like other internet surfers, love dubstep.  I decided to try this out on Roblox Studio from the free models section, to see what it was like.  Unfortunately, this gear did not meet up to my expectations.  What did I expect, you ask?  A simple hand-held gear that would play some catchy dubstep music with the click of a mouse.  This was not the case.  Instead, for starters, the music was incredibly cheesy (something I somewhat expected).  Not only this, but the gear would be launched violently out of my hand, causing my character to flip in a random direction.  You wouldn't even be able to hear the dubstep for long (if you happened to like it), because it would be out of the map before it played the first three seconds of the loop.

Overall, I would give this gear a 3/10.  Definitely something I would not purchase if I had the money.

Know a gear that you want to be reviewed?  Suggest it in the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment