Lostrokk's Roblox Rampage Logo

Lostrokk's Roblox Rampage Logo

Monday, June 25, 2012

Lostrokk's Blog Updates

Okay, so far, so good.  I've been doing this blog for two days or so, and this is my fifth post (not counting "Kicking Off Roblox Rampage")!  I've made 3 posts today, and this is the 4th.  I'm on a roll!  Now, onto the updates.

I REALLY will start working on the other pages of this website.  They just feel so boring to do.  I'll start working on some of them sometime tomorrow.  I'll try to resist procrastination.

There are also a few other things I'm going to mention.  One of my friends, also the only follower of this website, H.G. Wells, I think?  He's not the actual science fiction author, his username is "Mentalmath" on Roblox.  He'll be soon helping out on the blog, but he's on vacation for another 3-4 days.  I hope to see him posting soon (and getting some more frequent visitors on this blog, if he can)!

I'm also going to be doing a "Starred Article" event...thing every week.  It's basically a post on this blog that I really liked, or want to show out to the internet.  Any articles that have the badge (shown below) and are not the current one are previous Starred Articles.
I'll also be adding small badges to articles that are milestones for this blog (5-150, because I'm too lazy to make any more).  Ironically, this is the 5th post milestone! Yay!  That's all I can really think of mentioning.  I might post some more reviews today, depends on what I'm doing after dinner.  See ya' guys around!

No comments:

Post a Comment